Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving...finally...I guess.

So we've finally made it to Thanksgiving break. Five days off to catch up on both work for teaching and work for the MAT. Getting here hasn't been easy, though. Progress reports were due a few schools days before we were to get out. During that same time period, I had a couple of assignments due. All of that isn't too bad, unless you throw in things like a sick child, backed up grading, make-up work, and a worn out torque converter on our families second vehicle that leaves your spouce stranded in traffic in Fort Smith, just for example. Making it through with my sanity was something that I am very happy for. As is my wife. And most of my students.... HAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Sometimes, being a little "off" can help.

No comments: